- Type: Copy Paper, Heat Transfer
- Size: A4
- Color: White
- Brand Name: Ocbestjet
- Model Number: A4 sublimation paper
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Material Type: Paper
- Printing Type: transfer printing
- Material: white paper
- Temperature: high
- Application: Clothing
- payment: paypal,escrow,tt,west union
- Weight: 70g/75g/80g
- Usage: Photocopy Machines
- Certificate: SGS FSC
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||2-3 days after payment ,depend on qty|
Ocbestjet Best Selling Premium Sublimation Heat Inkjet Transfer Paper For Textile Printing
Transfer Printing Paper is a kind of Inkjet transfer paper for dark-colored cotton textiles. Suggest to using any color inkjet printers to print, ordinary water-based ink (such as: pigment ink or dye ink) can be used to print images. Thus, you can create your own personalized T-shirt, shirt, robes, sportswear, hats, bags, pillows, cushions, mouse pads, handkerchiefs, masks, home decorations, etc.
Pattern transferred through this transfer paper are of live and bright colors, soft, and washes well.
OPERATING PROCESSES AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer. Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Trim off the unprinted blank area, leaving the image a narrow margin of 5 mm.
- Preheat the heat press machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 150-165°C.
- Peel the support paper from the printed (i.e. imaged) coating which would remain as a film-like material;
- Place the imaged coating (i.e. film-like material) onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing upwards.
- Place a sheet of protective paper on the image, with the glossy side of the protective paper facing downwards;
- Transfer for 15-30 seconds and then remove the textile, peel the protective paper after cooled.
- After transferring, it's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
- Do not dry-clean.
The company has independent brand“OCBESTJET”.Business projects: ink, ink cartridges, continuous ink system, chip decryption card etc series products. Markets at home and abroad to provide their own brands, but also improve the service system, a set of OEM products for customers to the rear of the factory, the real partners in the pre-sale, sale, after-sale enjoy worry-free service.
Products series: cartridges, printer ink, CISS, cartridge chips, chip resetter, decoders, dampers, toner cartridges
Our Customers: From more than 70 countries
Turnover: reached 10 million USD.
Moulds quantity: more than 500 ready moulds,
Defective rate: lower than 0.5%.
Our monthly output :500,000 sets
Q1.What will influence the print's performance?
1.Media types:?Media of different brands and materials will receive obvious different performance.
2.Definition of original pictures:?The higher of its definition is, the better the print's quality will be.
3.Resolution rate of the printer:?If the printer's resolution rate is low, the print's quality won't be satisfied even the original picture's definition is high. Also, the resolution while printing will influence the print's quality.
4.The same picture will get different color saturation while using different software.
5.As the printer manufacturers adopt different technologies, the print's quality will vary according to printers.
Q2.Which is better, dye ink or pigment ink?
A2:That depends on what effect you want to receive. For pigment ink, it is waterproof and high lightfast. Therefore, it is a better choice if the output needs to be kept for a long time. For dye inks, its color gamut is wider. Therefore, it is a better choice if you only need to get a vivid image. Furthermore, the price of dye ink is far less than that of pigment ink.
Q3.How long is the shelf life of your ink?
A3:Shelf life will vary depending on your storage conditions. Normally, twelve months from the date produced. Once opened, six months in winter and three months in summer at most.
Q4. When will shipped the goods after payment?
A4: 3-5 days by express and by air; 5-10 day by sea
Q5. Is there cheap shipping cost to import to our country?
A5:For small order, express will be best. And for bulk order, sea ship way is best but take much time.For urgent orders, we suggest via air to airport plus our ship partner send to your door.
Q6. Can we get support if we have our own market position?
A6:Please inform us your detailed mind on your market demand, we will discuss and propose helpful suggestion for you, to find the best solution for you.
Q7. What is your guarantee for the goods?
1.We will replace 1:1 for the defective goods after sales
2.24 months guarantee after manufacturing.
Q8. Which payment term can choose?
A8:We accept TT, PayPal, Western Union, Escrows